(Location - Singapore/ASEAN)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced and motivated technologist who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and excellent interpersonal skills. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams utilizing Serverless Compute and Container technologies to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures for customers. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help customers understand best practices around advanced Serverless and Container solutions, and how to run Serverless and Container based compute in a scalable yet cost effective manner on AWS. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with Serverless and Container developers ranging from start-ups to established enterprise customers. The successful candidate will possess a combination of Serverless Compute and Container experience and cloud computing experience in general. You should be able to translate cloud computing concepts into business value for Serverless and Container developers and customers.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a significant impact.
Enjoy working with Serverless and Container customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and build cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of public sector customers ranging from small start-ups to large enterprises.
Have a solid understanding of Serverless and Container technology and trends. The ideal candidate will have experience in a hands-on technical role as a developer working with Serverless and Container solutions. You should have experience deploying and maintaining Serverless and Container solutions, preferably on a cloud platform such as AWS. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones so that you can make substantial contributions to in-depth architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create extraordinary Serverless and Container solutions built on AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evangelizing current and future AWS services and technologies
- Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS engineering teams
- You will establish technical credibility in sales cycles, personally and through the broader technical team to credibly drive discussions with CTOs, CIOs, Chief Architects, Senior Developers, etc. from both customer and partners.