Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training & Certification team is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced education programs leader and manager to implement a global, world class multi-level AWS technical education program to address the demand for skilled cloud IT professionals.
In this role, with your passion for developing others, you will deliver a defined curriculum program for early career technical hires on their journey to become skilled cloud IT professionals. This multi-modal training program combines instructor led training, lab exercises, scenario-based project sprints, and more to develop and hone cloud based and professional developments skills. Because at Amazon we pioneer, you will need to be forward thinking and creative in your approach to addressing big challenges and embrace novel solutions. In this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator, and it is expected that you will have the ability to work well with peers and students.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver defined curriculum of an internal customer facing technical education program
- Ensure SME engagement per program requirements
- Administer LMS tasks such as schedule sessions, register participants and instructor resources
- Partner with learning strategy team to preserve consistent program experience for all learners globally through defined curriculum, milestones, and interactions
- Develop and document workflows and processes
- Provide content and class feedback to learning strategy team to drive improvements
- Coordinate local logistics to ensure conducive learning environment and facilities