· 5+ years supporting, or optimizing critical facility infrastructure.
· Good command of three-phase power systems, mechanical heat rejection and cooling delivery systems, including Transformers, Generators, UPSs, Electrical Distribution, Chillers, Cooling Towers, DX systems, Pumps, CRACs/CRAHs/AHUs.
· Highly motivated, results driven individual.
· Strong command and fluency in English both spoken and written.
· Comfortable with regular regional and global travel up to 50% of the time.
· Experience reading architectural drawings, electrical one-line diagrams, and Piping/Instrumentation Diagrams (PIDs).
· Applied engineering knowledge and experience in the dynamics of high performance data centers in regard to variable attributes in system architecture such as availability, adaptability, capacity, durability, fault tolerance, redundancy & future proofing which may impact complexity of operation, budgets and schedule.
· Candidates should have experience in prioritizing tasks effectively and working seamlessly across organizational boundaries.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills which reflect sound business acumen and accurate data acquisition.
· Good understanding of data center operations, maintenance, and business processes.
· Good analytical background.