At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are looking to build a brand new HR Services shared services team in Manila to support Amazon’s growth globally. The hub will provide a multi-language capability to our internal customers and we are looking for HR Administrators to join our growing Shared Services Centre. HR Services teams will be driving to redesign the processes and tools for service globalization and infinite scalability, providing an innovative and frustration-free experience to our employees around the world. With the service hub being built in Manila, the team will provide instant and high quality services across APAC and the globe, to Amazon business, managers and employees. Services include but not restricted to employee transactional processes, such as onboarding, central time keeping, data management, exits, compliance related activities etc.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history. Responsibility
- Act as a key HR contact in resolving employees' data management requested in Japanese or English
- Manage key employee life cycle processes such as letter generation and exit support
- Maintain, manage and regularly audit all personnel information in global system
- Partner with peers in HR and cross-functional teams to drive alignment of HR programs
- Understand processes and program regulations and the way they have been translated into existing technical environment
- Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
- Meet setup SLA and KPI
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging in Japanese and English
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
- Perform other projects and duties as required