Amazon Marketplace is seeking a dynamic and motivated executive to acquire and manage key accounts. The Registered-Not-Launch Executive will recruit businesses to sell their products in www.amazon.com.mx
by helping them overcome the barriers of the last part of the journey and set them up better for success by pushing for feature adoption which will boost their performance.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying the key hurdles to unblock them and at the same time gathering insights to drive automatization along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements. After the acquisition, the account manager will build the success of those accounts by providing business insights, training, support on the first steps after launch and self service education education. Core Responsibilities:
· Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in marked as Registered-not-Launched. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
· Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
· Engage with merchants to understand their needs and blockers to be able to launch them.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon features (Sponsored Products, FBA, pricing tools, etc.)
· Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress of the project.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
We are a business development organization; we drive growth for over 2MM Amazon Sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts and integrated Account Management. We are successful by focusing on aggressive growth for our Sellers’ businesses. If you would like to be part of a team that is changing the way Mexican companies sell provide English language resume.
Amazon Services’ Business Development organization connects the technology powering Amazon.com to businesses worldwide. We are responsible for establishing new business partnerships with sellers who wish to utilize Amazon’s suite of e-commerce solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.amazonservices.com