Amazon Finance Technology (FinTech) team is looking for an Oracle e-Business Suite Functional Analyst with expertise in Financials to play a key role designing, implementing, and extending the applications used in Amazon. This position will be responsible for leading the functional design, configuration and support of applications with a primary focus on the global deployment of applications within the e-Business suite. Core activities will include gathering and defining requirements, configuration of standard applications, gap analysis, functional design of application extensions, and end user support for multiple modules in multiple geographies. This role will be responsible for, and have significant influence over a portion of projects in the team’s work portfolio.
- Interact with business customers to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
- Perform gap analysis to determine e-Business suite system configuration and development changes.
- Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documents.
- Work with the business and development team to design and implement system modifications.
- Work with business customers, developers and Oracle Support to research, document and resolve Oracle system issues.
- Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed