Would you like to be part of a new team focused on managing and growing business across software and technology companies?
Do you have the sales acumen and technical background to drive adoption of cloud services in the high-growth environment of emerging enterprises?
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build our new Emerging Enterprise team, then this is your chance to make history.
Our Inside Sales Representative will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and architects. They should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an enterprise territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined sales territory.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Drive a joint go-to-market with the customer to extend their success
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline & reporting.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, software/infrastructure solutions (Application development, Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Develop case studies.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.