· Night Shift, 4pm - 1am. Ability to handle promptly work related emergencies whenever they occur.
· Proactively moderates (Screen) all types of site generated content in Arabic & English. · Edit and/or create content implementing our related guidelines. · Provide feedback about unusual items, unavailable types or attributes.
· Research to find and/or verify provided data. · Translate attributes and titles. · Utilization of content taxonomy best practices when creating or editing content
· Source quality images where needed · Ability to work in different shifts and/or rotation, set according to business needs · Quality-first attitude advocating standards and administration of content audit process
· Liaise with and provide support to internal & external customers. · Work with new hires on areas requiring learning improvement. · Oversee delivery of first class customer support through phone, chat and email for multiple properties and languages as needed
· Night Shift, Ability to handle promptly work related emergencies whenever they occur. · Flawless command of both Arabic & English languages, third language is a plus · Excellent time-management, organizational & communication Skills, written and verbal.
· Ability to multitask, with effective & open-minded resolution of conflicting priorities. · Advanced computer skills, especially Excel · Currently eligible to work in Jordan
Requirements: · Flawless command in English language · Research and report writing skills. · Professional and positive approach. · 1+ years of experience in a Content and/or ecommerce operations environment. · Good command of French or Turkish Language. · Technical background or a degree in linguistics or library science.
Core Competencies: · Details orientation. · Good analytical skills. · Problem solving skills.