At Amazon.com, we're working to be earth’s most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, the cloud division at Amazon - Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided hundreds and thousands of enterprises and institutions with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. AWS is now a rapidly growing U$24 billion run rate business at Amazon, with millions of active customers every month.
We’re looking for a smart, customer-obsessed builder to join the AWS Employer Brand team to attract, engage and hire the world’s best talent to support the growth momentum at AWS.
The Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Program manager, based in Singapore, will work with internal employees, communication teams and external partners to tell the story of what it’s like to work for AWS. In this hands-on role, you’ll develop and manage multimedia content including video, social media, digital, mobile, print and more to bring to life Amazon’s leadership principles and attract the right candidates to AWS.
- Manage brand, advertising and promotional marketing campaign support across Amazon.jobs and external job boards, social media platforms
- Localize our careers website to be brand-compliant and rich with locally relevant stories about AWS culture and teams
- Develop email marketing templates and social media strategically, focusing on candidate lead generation campaigns to drive optimal engagement and conversions
- Manage and communicate our AWS Employer Value Proposition (EVP) through various media while staying true to Amazon culture
- Manage employee photography/videography & graphic support for the organization
- Perform relevant market research, focus groups and provide corresponding analysis
- Insist on the highest standards and produce events of high quality engagement and results
- Event planning through to implementation, for AWS events such as We Power Tech, open houses and hiring events