Do you want to join a company with a formidable growth and make history ? Are you interested in defining processes, having access to Amazon technology to create the procurement of tomorrow? Would you be interested in getting the ability to grow and be successful, through lateral, geographical or functional moves very quickly? If so, you should read what follows !
Due to an internal evolution, Amazon Operations is hiring a Senior Procurement Program Manager
to join the indirect procurement team.
The Senior Procurement Program Manager owns the configuration of regional analysis tools and creates reporting and business process analysis. He/She leads KPI and metrics reporting, develops and works with stakeholders to find and understand deviation and improvement areas. He/She supports the OPEX, CAPEX and Shipping Supplies categories in the development and alignment of cost models and reporting to ensure visibility and tracking of savings vs plan and agreed budgets. Main responsibilities:
- Develop and lead the process and performance team
- Lead, coordinate or support the development and implementation process for new standard procurement tools and systems
- Develop and document purchase to pay processes and standards for procurement. Share documentation, maintain central depository, train Procurement staff in EU, where needed, on processes and tools
- Establish a supplier performance management system with standard KPIs and metrics reported internally and in a supplier scorecard, covering cost, quality, on-time delivery and lead-time as appropriate for different categories of spend.
- Work with category principals and managers to develop methods for accurate and timely data capture
- Put in place protocols for regular supplier performance reviews for top suppliers
- Put in place protocols for qualifying new suppliers; train team on protocols and ensure they are consistently applied
- Lead the development and maintain a repository of Request for information (RFI), Request for quotation (RFQ), and Request for proposal (RFP) processes and templates, aligned to category / commodity
- Partner with Legal and Systems Specialists to develop a standard contract library, aligned to category / commodity, with best practice commercial terms and conditions
- Create a single methodology to track savings. Collaborate with Finance to ensure methodology is understood by the business and aligned with budget-setting processes. Track EU Procurement impact by category and region
- Identify ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes and tools supporting category teams. Actively advocate improvements and align with stakeholders across functions for implementation projects; plan, lead and control implementation and adherence
- Lead the deployment of source to pay training across EU Procurement and to relevant functions where needed