At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are looking to build a brand new HR Services shared services team in Manila to support Amazon’s growth globally. The hub will provide a multi-language capability to our internal customers and we are looking for HR Services Quality Manager to join our growing Shared Services Centre. HR Services teams will be driving to redesign the processes and tools for service globalization and infinite scalability, providing an innovative and frustration-free experience to our employees around the world. With the service hub being built in Manila, the team will provide instant and high quality services across APAC and the globe, to Amazon business, managers and employees. Services include but not restricted to employee transactional processes, such as onboarding, central time keeping, data management, exits, compliance related activities etc.
As a Quality Program Manager, you will be tasked with facilitating a world class Quality operation to help drive quality and customer experience. You will continually raise the bar on both quality and performance.
You will be responsible to identify, drive and monitor quality metrics. You will set quality goals for the organization and ensure they are achieved. In this role, you will collaborate with numerous teams (Operations, ACES, etc) to create and execute a Quality roadmap to improve both quality and performance. You will identify the right inputs to achieve meaningful outputs, implement closed loop processes and measures to ensure improvements are realized. You will have proven ability to assess situations and take action toward both short-term and long-term systemic changes. You will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
You will also prepare regular program updates to the hub leader and senior management. You will develop an effective feedback strategy that conveys progress and maintains engagement from our team and our stakeholders.Position Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute against a quality strategy for delivering the highest quality. 3. Be responsible for development of improvement strategies with defined measurable metrics to gauge success.
- Provide clear and concise quality assessments, along improvement plans as needed.
- Build a Zero Defect culture by identifying and managing root-causes.
- Develop robust quality feedback loops into coaching sessions, training, analytics, and process to drive continuous improvement (in partnership with ACES)
- Establish quality standards and processes.
- Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, identify trends, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for overall improvements.
- Provide meaningful program reports and write ups.
- Set Quality goals/metrics for the HRS SD teams, by role, region
- Verify Quality Metrics in place and meet goals, trigger corrective actions as appropriate
- Lead and support problem solving activities for quality issues.
You should navigate in an environment which offers ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, and quick changes. You will be expected to balance detailed execution with speed and possess collaborative skills. You should have excellent business and communication skills. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills are essential.
You will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. This position requires a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellence and customer service.