Would you like join one of the fastest-growing organisations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value and service from AWS?
At AWS Enterprise Support we are looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support our customers’ creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies including: Web, API, Compute, Storage, Database, Data analytics, Application-level services, Serverless and more. This is your chance to be the principal technical advisor and ‘voice of the customer’ to organizations from all industries using AWS.
As a senior TAM, you will function as part of the account team that ensures customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform. Your technical acumen and customer obsession will enable you to effectively represent AWS within a customer's environment and drive discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs, and risk management. You will provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan ahead of time, ensuring your customers’ AWS environments remain operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, helping them to achieve the greatest value from AWS.
We are seeking individuals with strong backgrounds in I.T and an understanding of the software development lifecycle in an Agile / Devops model. You will help craft and execute strategies using your knowledge of cloud-native architectures and serverless technologies to help AWS customers reduce operational cost and complexity. The TAM is our centerprice of value to our Enterprise support customers, so if you wish to be at the forefront of innovation come join us!Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Act as a single point of contact to Enterprise Accounts
- Ensure support cases are responded to appropriately
- Make recommendations on how new AWS offerings fit in the company strategy and architecture
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (e.g. feature request)
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone)
- Has access and knows how to use all key customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns
- Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Open tickets with other software companies, back channel, if needed
- Available in non business hours to handle urgent issues