Here at Amazon, the team is growing fast, and we are constantly looking for new superstars to join our us! We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join our Marketplace team here at Amazon as a Key Account Manager.
As Key Account Manager you be responsible for launching and account managing Tier 1 Australian brands and verticals. It is a pivotal role that will help to establish Amazon Fashion Australia as the most relevant and credible destination for local and international fashion in Australia.
In addition to recruiting key sellers, you will support their growth on Amazon's marketplace by ensuring they master catalogue, pricing and other tools. You will also be responsible for driving projects and setting processes within the team.
To be successful in this role you will need strong negotiation and analytical skills, together with proven commercial nous. The ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task is a must, together with excellent project management skills and laser sharp attention to detail. You will also be an effective communicator, working with some of Amazon.com.au’s most important partners, as well as with internal colleagues and cross-functional leaders. Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with Tier 1 Brands and Verticals and assisting them in enabling their account to best suit their specific needs.
- Identify and manage projects to improve customer and seller experience, working closely with internal and external teams
- Meet / exceed targets for key seller account management
- Work closely with marketing and merchandising teams to optimize the visibility of the most credible brands and enhance the customer experience on the site.
- Coach and mentor New Account Managers.
About Us :
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Our flexible and diverse workplace means you can make Amazon a long term career move, where you can develop and grow, in a respectful and inclusive culture whilst working in a flexible work environment where you will be empowered and trusted.
Visit our website to learn more about the exciting discretionary benefits Amazon has to offer to permanent employees.
Come and join us and Work hard, have fun, make history!