Do you want to be instrumental in the success of some of Amazon’s most strategic and highly impactful projects? Amazon’s Finance Operations Payroll team has an immediate opening for a seasoned Transformation Manager whose experience illustrates a clear ability to drive business decisions based on data analytics, manage stakeholder engagements, and drive projects to meet long-term business needs.
The Transformation Program Manager is self-driven, and goal oriented with a focus in delivering a business solution that meets the user’s needs. Payroll industry expertise is preferred but not required. The Transformation Manager is a member of a global Program Delivery team`. We are a fun and diverse team with members in several different countries.
The Program Delivery function is a new function within the Payroll team and as such this position will work with Leadership in Payroll Operations as well as Vendor Management and Operational Excellence functions within Payroll to build a program that will support managing performance dashboards, stakeholder engagement, financial monitoring and readiness, change request management, data management, vendor summary, and executing all the central activities across VM/OE functions. In addition, Transformation Manager will support management of the global project delivery for high impact Payroll projects in partnership with the PM team and BA resources. The role may require up to 25% international travel.
- Drive centrally the senior regional stakeholder engagements, and manage the full regional program delivery. Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program
- Lead projects for Payroll of small and medium scale and complexity, e.g. new vendor transitions, or partner led Payroll projects.
- Work along with Payroll Operations, vendors, and internal teams to develop and constantly evolve standard dashboard formats and publish them to the stakeholders for discussions and reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Manage certain critical centralized tasks (~ shared services) e.g. review vendor financial and provide cost saving recommendations, drive vendor BCP program, provide strategic vendor RFI and RFP support to enable successful vendor due diligence.
- Responsible to successfully drive the Payroll JDIs as per the Amazon ACES framework in their region; review and certify the documentation.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide stakeholders toward an objective.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the users’ goals and objectives and identify success criteria.
- Manage and present data to drive strategic business decisions.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure implemented solution meets defined success criteria.
- Partner with the PMO and Payroll teams in assessing tools, approaches, processes, methodology and techniques to improve efficiency.
- Travel internationally.