Area Manager (m/f)
Are you ready to champion outstanding customer service, Amazon style?
Are you up for creating solutions and solving tomorrow’s problems today? Then we have an opportunity just for you!
We’re seeking an Area Manager to join our dynamic Fulfillment Center. Our Fulfillment Centers are at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network: they’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory. They’re also where we developed our industry-leading workflows. Our teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us where we are today.
In these facilities we’re building the future of customer service, as we work towards becoming Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is your chance to make history with us. About the role and responsibilities:
You’ll be responsible as a manager for one of the main teams in your FC: receive, stow, pick, pack or ship. Along with your peers, you’ll ensure that all workflows run smoothly and that customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
In the logistics team you enter and lead, we’ll be entrusting a team of approximately 80 to 120 associates to you. You’ll drive the training and integration of your team, while motivating and inspiring forward progress. All the while, you’ll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and KPI targets are worked towards and met.
While you achieve this, you’ll ensure motivation, engagement and performance:
- You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety, promoting Amazon’s Health and Safety standards,
- You’ll lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems,
- You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of process quality,
- You’ll maintain inventory accuracy,
- You’ll strive to improve and streamline processes,
- You’ll become a subject matter expert on larger FC processes and activities,
- You’ll actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network,
Salary: 20,000.00 EUR