- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Demonstrated Change Management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address barriers to a team’s success.
- Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive root cause analysis.
- Strong process background with an ability to understand work flow and throughput through the operation
- Demonstrated strong collaborative problem-solving skills evidenced by results in past positions.
- Articulate and able to communicate with employees at all levels across the organization, from front-line associates to executives through white papers as well as verbal communication.
- Proficiency in MS Access and MS Excel Office (including advanced functions such as importing & exporting data, pivot tables, and macros)
- Proficiency in statistical packages (Minitab, Tableau or Qlik)
Base pay for this position is 2.650 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation. Company benefits apply.