Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for out station candidates, both domestic and international.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Coordinate onsite written assessments for the candidates.
- Travel domestically for the onsite recruitment events for coordinating the loop interviews
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate post-interview debrief scheduling and sharing consolidated feedback before the debrief.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process.
- Vendor Engagement - Manage the vendors / agencies in updating on the recruitment activities and their candidate’s status on regular basis.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Update candidate records in the recruiting system – HIRE
- Update the Hiring Managers on the new Hires on-boarded.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments which assesses candidates’ skills
- Arrange for candidate re-imbursements especially for the candidates travelling overseas and also for the domestic candidates when necessary.
Graduate / Post Graduate in Arts or Human Resources is a prerequisite for the job.
MBA in Human Resources will be a distinct advantage along with Certification in Recruitment
Multi-lingual (advantage if candidate can speak Mandarin, Korea, Japanese, English)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share this job