Souq.com, an Amazon Subsidiary is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Fashion, Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household Goods, Watches, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
Account manager position is for a passionate customer advocate within Amazon, with proven analytical capabilities, management skills, great attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and a proven record of delivering on KPIs. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail and a high level of flexibility and commitment.
• Manage Market Place Sellers to build their business on Souq starting from acquiring selection, content creation, inventory management, to orders fulfillment.
• Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the opportunity.
• Achieve targeted growth of both the quantity and quality of selection, seller performance and sales.
• Understand the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
• Engage with sellers to understand their needs and fit with the Souq Services product set.
• Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and accomplish daily.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams (Content, Marketing, Order Management, and Warehouse) to facilitate seller/account’s growth.