Are you an extraordinary communicator who can translate complex information into clear, concise and appealing content? Payroll Academy training team is looking for an Instructional Designer with superb critical thinking skills and excellent judgment.
If you are passionate about adult learning, if you enjoy learning new things yourself, and if you are a creative and analytical problem solver, this job would be a good fit for you.
The ideal candidate will have superb writing skills paired with the ability to create visually appealing communication solutions. They will have demonstrated project management experience and the organizational discipline to track and manage Instructional Design work for several complex projects simultaneously.
The primary responsibilities for the Instructional Designer include:
- Collaborating with subject matter experts (SME’s) to understand their training needs
- Evaluating existing process and training documentation to identify the most suitable content to further develop into a web based training format
- Scoping, designing and developing web based content that is both engaging and informative
- Creating and updating internal processes and templates to minimize future content development time
- Converting storyboards into animated, interactive eLearning modules in Storyline
- Managing content source files in shared libraries and uploading content into learning management system for access by training audience
- Manage course content and training session scheduling within our Learning Management System
- Create and run reports from the LMS
- Maintaining and monitoring all course content, assessments and reporting data within the learning management system
- Project managing existing web based training content to ensure the content remains relevant and up to date with periodical version updates
- Supporting continual process improvement within the Infrastructure Operations training team to ensure we are building high-quality, scalable programs for our audience
Base pay for this role is 1533 Euro and there are further pay components included. Company benefits apply.