Our multicultural Payroll team is seeking an EMEA Payroll Operations Projects Specialist to join our Payroll Operations Team. We are looking for a strong leader that will take the ownership and drive the change in our growing payroll hub in Bratislava.
This individual must be eager to dive deep into processes and have proven record of delivering process efficiency results. The preferred candidate must have outstanding problem solving skills, vast EMEA payroll process and payroll system knowledge, strong backbone and customer service passion.
If you would like to join us to make a difference by driving and participating in challenging projects and to make sure our employees are paid accurately and on time we definitely want to hear from you!
As our EMEA Payroll Operations Projects Specialist, you will be responsible to:
- Lead or represent Payroll Operations in projects to drive payroll improvements for one country or group of small to medium size countries
- Represent Payroll Operations in M&A and expansions projects
- Develop operational effectiveness of payroll process from the start to the end
- Lead other leaders to build a culture of balances and checks within the Payroll Operations Team to maintain and efficient and effective audit process
- Lead efforts to evaluate and redesign Payroll processes to align with the company’s rapid grown and commitment to quality
- Lead teams across business units (IT, HR, Finance and Accounting) to ensure that best practices are followed and implemented
What is awaiting you in our Payroll team?
“What I like the most about payroll is the opportunity to contribute to many cool projects that will have positive impact on our employees”.
“Working in payroll is very dynamic and you never know what can happen during the day. You’re never bored!”
Base pay for this position is 2.850 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation.