Amazon Product Imaging builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
Amazon is looking for a talented Stylist with a strong portfolio for its high-volume commercial photography studio in Dubai. The ideal candidate will ensure that the highest quality images are produced for a variety of product categories. The Stylist will help standardize continual process improvements and styling efficiencies, while working closely with the Lead Stylist, Art Director, and Photographers. This person must also have the ability to work within and across large, interdependent teams, and demonstrate the ability to raise the creative bar through commercially relevant imagery.
- Run daily shoots while maintaining positive energy in studio at all times
- Troubleshoot styling challenges on-set using knowledge of Amazon’s business objectives and visual brand
- Analyze studio productivity to develop and implement process improvements
- Understand the flow within the studio on-set and partner with studio operations team to identify new efficiencies
- Follow studio style guide to style a wide variety of products with consistently high quality, balanced with efficiency
- Update style guides as well as any necessary documentation in styling division
- Strive for continual elevation of imagery utilizing Amazon’s visual aesthetic and brand standards
- Act as point person for freelance stylists; drive expectations to support quality and productivity
- Organize and facilitate high priority imaging
- Partner with vendor managers in specific categories to get information on fit, future initiatives, and strategy
- Develop improved processes for existing categories; serve as the team expert in one or more categories of styling
- Assist with creating training and SOP material