Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for an Manager of Customer Care Operations India to help bring our Customer Care Operations to the next level.
The Manager of Customer Care Operations India:
- Will be responsible for the operational direction, coordination, quality, productivity and delivery of Customer Care Operations supported by Audible’s Partners/Vendors.
- Will be the primary contact between the business owners and our vendors.
- Will manage the operational performance, relationship, and drive excellence across the network in order to positively impact customer experience.
This role includes managing marketplace specific business initiatives in addition to collaborating and engaging with internal functional teams (Customer Care Global Support, Product, Finance, Marketing, etc.) as well as external groups at the contact center locations to advance company and department goals.Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
This position will report to the CS Director, APAC Operations.
Audible is a subsidiary of Amazon and is the largest producer of digital audiobooks in the world, serving millions of customers. At Audible we love storytelling. We believe in the power of voice to entertain, educate and enrich. We create platforms for storytellers to turn words into experiences that inspire listeners to feel, think, or act.
Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We’re dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact and decreasing customer effort.
When you join the Audible family you’re welcomed into a team that values the importance of supporting a culture where all employees are empowered to be innovative, solutions oriented, advocates for success and like to have fun doing so.
You are a strategic, proactive problem-solver experienced with driving outstanding results using proven performance management practices.
You are an experienced Customer Care professional experienced in managing outsourced partnerships. You are an effective communicator with superior relationship building skills, performance coaching experience, and a passion for Customer Care processes and continuous improvement.
You are experienced in performance measurement, analysing data and processes in order to enhance the customer experience.
You thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and aren’t hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You are a strategic thinker, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- Manage end-to-end vendor operations and performance to proactively prevent negative service trends and ensure marketplace KPIs are met, driving the Vendor rewards and recognition program
- Lead regular scheduled review meetings with contracted partner operations teams to discuss performance against metrics (i.e. Repeat Contact Rate, Customer Satisfaction, First Call Resolution) and compliance to Care processes.
- Create, analyze and benchmark different service and performance models to drive achievement of goals with contracted partners and as applicable develop and track actions and timelines for corrective improvement plans
- Work with Care Analytics to gain clear understanding of metric results and provide clear concise verbal/written vendor performance reports or action plans to the partner sites.
- Coordinate efforts with Care Analytics for various sources (i.e. survey feedback, customer data, Quality Assurance) to deliver Voice of the Customer Insights
- Manage contracted partners’ invoice accuracy with external and Audible Finance teams to submit for approval and calculate monthly accruals
- Ensure Operating Procedures are highly customer focused, operationally efficient and cost effective
- Collaborate with Care Process Improvement team to understand operational impact drivers of issues to ensure contact center consistency, process alignment, and innovation as well as make recommendations for process/performance improvements
- Serve as escalation point for timely contact center issue resolution and risk mitigation plans (escalation handling, trouble shooting and coordination with Tech teams for issues)
- Act as the liaison between the contracted partner and Care Global Support Functional teams to drive the appropriate behaviors or improvements i.e. Quality Assurance, Training and Knowledge Management
- Infuses the Audible culture and customer care tenets into external operations.
- Collaborate with business units, project sponsors, and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements plans, processes, required tools to ensure implementation success
- Establish and facilitate regular scheduled strategic meetings with business leaders for each supported marketplace to understand goals, ensure that operational priorities are aligned with total company and business direction
- Educate internal business teams on our contracted partners’ philosophy, Standard Operating Procedures, and create a feedback loop and process to obtain input to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of those relationships
- Work closely with Care Program Management Team to provide business project requirements and achieve 100% readiness for Marketplace Launches including applicable Customer Service related translations (CSC Tool, Knowledge Center, Training), workflow and system implementation
- Partner with Care Program Management for marketplace best practices implementation and the Process Improvement Team to create a standard operating mechanism for internal and third party vendors (strategy, execution, financial reconciliation, etc.)
- 40% domestic and international travel.