At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is looking to hire an experienced EAM Administrator (m/f) to join the team at our Fulfillment Center (FC) in central Poland.
The EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) Administrator is responsible for the overall engineering asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) software at an amazon site. This position is also responsible for training new Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor EAM system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection, etc.
The following is a summary of the job responsibilities:
• Establish, maintain and improve the Maintenance Planning and Scheduling business flow process
• Develop cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work
• Purchase all necessary parts, equipment, services and documentation to perform the maintenance work
• Ensure key performance indicators are captured and reported for equipment reliability, maintenance department performance and planning and scheduling business flow process
• Continually improving planning, scheduling, purchasing, stores, data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency
• Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publishes weekly spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
• Provides software training to end users (engineers) and new CMMS Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation. Be able to coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks.
• Works with corporate EAM Business Analyst to roll out a standard approach to maintenance management, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
• Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
• Measures and publish facilities and engineering metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
• Participates in EAM software implementation projects at regional level