- Demonstrated success in leading teams in construction or development environment
- Project Management Professional
- Managed projects with a budget over $2 million annually
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a combination of the following products:
- Siemens: Apogee/Disego, Honeywell: Building Controls/Trend, Schneider Electric: PowerLogic/Struxureware, Rockwell Automaton: FactoryTalk, Tridium Naigra, Eaton: Foreseer, ABB: Decathalon, Johnson Controls: Metasys
- Power User Level Windows Skill Set
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- B.S. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, HVAC, or other related engineering degree
- Five (5) years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.