· Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
· Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
· Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
· Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
· Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON.
· Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
· Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
· Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
· Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
· Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
· Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
· Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
· Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
· Active open source contributor.
· Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).