As part of Amazon mission to be the most customer-centric company, we are looking for the right people to help us to continue to improve our customer service processes, align them with customer requirements, and operationally our learning.
The Customer Service (CS) Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) Manager supports, coordinates and facilitates structured process improvement activities aligned to our business goals. He or she fosters a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization. This role reports to the Senior ACES Leader, working closely with the WW CS ACES team as well as all levels of management within the organization.
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall network. Additionally, they are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing Customer Service environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the execution of the WW ACES strategy through local management and support teams.
- Leads and supports process improvement projects at the network level that may have a global impact.
- Coaches and trains management, CS Associates and project teams on ACES concepts and methodologies.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
- Oversees site project portfolio, assisting Kaizen Promotion Officers and individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
- Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
- Communicates across all levels on project and program progress.
- Manages projects as assigned by Manager and develops direct reports as appropriate.
- Performs general duties to support and improve the CS ACES program locally and globally as part of WW CS ACES.
· Responsibilities are non-routine in nature and vary from day to day.