Souq.com an Amazon Subsidiary is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Fashion, Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household Goods, Watches, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
- Responsible for the items catalog Data on our website
- Creating, developing, editing and managing the items content information for the allocated categories of products.
- List the new items and follow the process until it becomes live item and ready to be used.
- Communicate with central pending department to upload the items new listing, modification uploading and any related issue.
- Collect the item information from the category Managers or Market place departments and reviewing them based on Souq.com standers and policy and add any needed information.
- Update the listed items Information (Selling Price – Stock Qty)
- Item Modifications (add item new info.– correct existed item info.)