- Experience with “NoSQL Database” such as Mongo-DB, Cassandra etc
- Experience managing full application stacks from the Operating System up through Front End applications. Understanding of application, server, and network security is highly desired
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Database and/or Data Warehousing.
- Hands on experience as a database, data warehouse or big data developer. Scripting / Programming experience in database related fields
- Hands on experience leading large-scale database projects.
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps is highly desired.
- Executive speaking and presentation skills – Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations.
- Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups. AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate/Professional highly desirable.
- Technical degrees in computer science, software engineering, or math highly desired.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services
** To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.