High Volume Hiring Recruiter
We are Amazon: we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company with a global presence and a household name. We’re also rapidly expanding, and to help facilitate this exciting period of growth, we’re seeking an organised and committed Labour Recruiter to join our HR Recruitment team. You’ll work closely with the Labour Manager at our Fulfillment Center. They’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory. They’re also where we developed our industry-leading workflows. Our teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us where we are today.
At Amazon, we all operate according to a core set of Leadership Principles, which you’ll need to embrace. Hire and Develop the Best is crucial among them: it means that we strive to raise the performance bar with every hire and promotion. We’re confident that this outlines our commitment to protecting and developing the organisational culture we’ve worked so hard to build. Your responsibilities:
First and foremost, we’ll be counting on you to project manage labor and vendor management, ensuring that your Fulfillment Center is consistently staffed with quality labor; when required, this will also require coordination and recruitment of temporary members of staff. In light of this, you’ll need to collaborate closely and extensively with Temp Agencies to enable you to hit your targets and oversee recruitment of quality personnel.
At a more granular level, you’ll manage Hiring Support teams, to ensure that hourly paid recruitment requirements are consistently met, always in line with agreed SLAs. On top of this, you’ll act as a Functional Expert on document checks, ensuring that all HR team members are as up to speed as you are. You’ll also stay on top of consistent data accuracy. While you achieve the above, you’ll also need to manage the best practice format for temporary hires, and develop and deliver business metrics in line with this.
Further to the above, we’ll be relying on you to manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs), both internally within the business, and via external agencies. At a day-to-day level, you’ll need to establish and maintain healthy working relationships within Amazon Operations, and particularly within your specific Fulfillment Center. Without all of us working together, in tandem, we wouldn’t be able to delight our valued customers, let alone strive to exceed their expectations. Basic qualifications:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary qualification,
- You’ve gained 2+ years of progressive recruiting experience in corporate and/or search firm environments, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting,
- Excellent language skills (both written and verbal), both in Polish and English.
- You possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team,
- Strong consulting skills, alongside a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member,
- You possess a strong client service focus, particularly within the internal context of a global organization such as ours.
- Excellent communication skills with internal stakeholders and external parties