Amazon aims to build the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. Amazon is making a strategic investment in B2B and this is a great opportunity to help shape the future!
We are a business development organization, driving growth for over 2 million Amazon sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts, and integrated account. Our Amazon Business team is responsible for accelerating sales growth and expanding selection for our business customers, by attracting new B2B sellers and promoting B2B feature adoption among the existing seller base across the Europe.
As an Account Manager in this truly international team, you will build relationships with both existing and new Business Sellers to reap the full potential of the B2B marketplace, while also working with internal Amazon teams around the world to adapt or build new solutions addressing Sellers’ and customers’ specific business needs.
Base pay for this position is 1.480 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation. Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting B2B Sellers with registration, account set-up and growing their business·
- Meet or exceed targets for Seller account management
- Educating and networking with key prospect and Seller contacts
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams.
- Work closely with business development, product management, technical, marketing, Seller Support and other key internal Amazon stakeholders.