Amazon Kindle is the world’s largest and most beloved digital ecosystem for reading. The Kindle Content team for India is seeking a talented and customer-obsessed Senior UX Designer to join the team, in our Singapore office.
We are looking for a big-thinking, yet detail-oriented, individual to drive the evolution of our core book purchasing and reading experiences. This is an opportunity to use your systems-thinking design skills to shorten the distance between our customers and the Kindle content they love.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will create elegant, intuitive user experiences that meet the evolving needs of our customers across multiple platforms and use cases. A successful candidate will be able to explore and translate complex interactions into simple, engaging solutions and be able to communicate those solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks and functional prototypes. Candidates must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative environment without supervision.
In this role, you will have a significant impact on our business, as you will be designing the foundational elements that the rest our ecosystem is built upon. You will work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, executives and other designers—seeing and championing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle.
· Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces
· Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles and conduct task analysis, create user scenarios or use stories
· Be a champion for user testing by partnering with researchers to get your solutions in front of customers; and be willing to conduct scrappy, around-the-office user testing on your own if required
· Contribute to user interface design and development best practices and standards at Amazon
· Partner with strategic product management teams and highly technical development teams to support product launches.