At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing Operations recruiting team at Amazon.
We need an exceptionally talented Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. The Recruiter will work in a small team based in Corporate Prague 6 (Dejvicka) office focusing on hiring all seniority levels of talent into our operations network. The right candidate will own the full recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing to hire.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all internal customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation in a high volume environment and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to prioritize their time, exhibit the ability to push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Obsessed with customers. Our customers are our candidates and our internal clients. The recruiter has a vital role in maintaining exceptional communication with clients on their requisitions while simultaneously guiding candidates through the interview and offer process.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Strong negotiation skills and an ability to influence leaders using data.
• Must be able to recruit passive candidates and explain the employee value proposition of Amazon to prospective candidates.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.