- Studying for an MBA or Master from a leading EU University or Business School
- Strong oral and written communication in Czech and English
- Significant previous experience in operational logistics/supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, general management or engineering roles
- Strong analytical skills, including setting, monitoring and improving KPIs and other metrics
- Sound business judgment
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strong people management capability, from a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Experience supporting customers internally and externally
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen techniques an advantage
- Available to work full-time for 10-12 weeks .
Please note that due to the short nature of the placement, applicants must have the valid right to work status within the EU. Amazon will look to support work permit applications for the permanent Pathways program where appropriate, but are not able to support for internship roles. Please note to be eligible for an internship you must currently be studying for an MBA, and be available to work full-time for 10-12 weeks.