- To help in building, and maintaining core functions of Q-express Technology systems.
- Work with the team of developers to build all new system functionality based on the road map to fulfil all system requested features.
If you are a sharp software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, a solid computer science foundation and the desire to be an individual contributor in Q-express next generation technology, we would like to meet you. Joining our team provides the unique challenge and opportunity to write a software that benefits our customers. The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, deep software development experience, and a passion for creating reliable and maintainable systems. The candidate should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. The candidate should also drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with aggressive cross-functional business and software development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions. Key Responsibilities:
Communication / Internal / External:
- Provide assistance in designing the system features.
- Develop all required functionalities as per team plan.
- Coach developers and improve their skills.
- Solving large-scale engineering challenges.
- Ensure that all activities are being documented (in details) and well maintained.
- Support project management in project execution of cross functional activities.
- Internal: Technology and product Team
- External: None