The Investigations Manager, Security & Loss Prevention EU, will develop and implement the investigative framework for S&LP EU in coordination with Amazon GSO and partner with local and regional security and site managers to mitigate risk of losses and identify root causes and involved parties. The Manager is a key member of the EU S&LP team working with Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers (FC), Customer Service Centers (CS), and Transportation Centers and Network (TC) across EU, as well as cross-functional teams throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and network, strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, use discretion when dealing with sensitive matters, and the ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
Serve as an investigator within the S&LP investigations team, a central support function to the wider Loss Prevention team in EU. Provide investigative services and guidance for Amazon.com and work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization (Legal, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Corporate Audit, Field Security and Loss Prevention, related software teams, IT and Fraud Security, and other related areas).
· Supports development of investigative strategy, deployment, and execution; plans and conducts investigative operations, assists in the delivery of training and professional development of the wider EU LP team.
· Contributes in supporting complex worldwide investigations into significant acts of wrongdoing against Amazon.
· Supports highly sensitive and/or high profile investigations.
· Maintains EU loss and investigative metrics including the compiling of regular management reports and has an active role in the maintenance and governance of the investigation reporting tools.
· Develops and maintains relationships with international, federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.
· Manages third-party suppliers of domestic and international investigative services.