The successful candidate will be part of a team which evaluates large quantities of data, creates metrics to target suspicious transactions, determines logic for identifying specific spend patterns, and reports into FinOps AP – FORMS team (FinOps Risk Management Services). This will include working with various teams to ensure we service our business partners and customers in a manner fitting with our "Customer Obsession" philosophy.
The FinOps Analyst – AP FORMS is responsible for evaluating, analyzing and auditing large quantities of ACCOUNTS PAYABLE transactions, looking for trends and suspicious activity. This position will be responsible for gathering information for investigations, summarizing findings in the data, analyzing trends and escalating issues identified.
Top skills for successful candidate:
- You should have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, primarily driving innovation on behalf of customers / vendors.
- You should have very good accounting knowledge
- You should have expert knowledge in Accounts Payable, - Reconciliation and Travel and Expense Reimbursement Process
- You should have excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
- You should have flair for problem solving
- You should have very good written and oral communication
· Helps define / adhere to policies related to AP and with entities globally.
· Analyze complex issues. Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
· Focus on controllership, internal control improvement opportunities.
· Partnering with relevant HR business partners, legal, operation teams and Internal Audit.
· Participate in the expansion of self-service functionality in order to improve vendor experience and reduce manual processes.
· Compile weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting for Director and VP level business partners in business and finance teams.
· Maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls.
· Liaise with cross functional systems and process improvement initiatives.
· You be able to maintain the compliance related things assigned/informed to you.
· You should be working with the functional leaders and other internal groups to build scalable processes.
· You should be collecting and analyzing quantitative data.
· You should be communicating results to business leaders with Finance, Accounting, Operations , Retail and Retail Finance team.
Knowledge & Skills
· 4+ years of post-qualification experience in Shared Services, Accounts Payable, Audit or Accounting.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong Customer focus (both Internal / External).
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Proficient in Excel, Access, ACL, Tableau or similar analytic software.
· Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.