Souq.com, an Amazon Company, is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 41 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 4,000 employees, We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India, offering a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry. Job Description
Amazon is looking for a talented, smart, and enthusiastic leader to manage planning, operations and project management for one of its fastest growing category. The Instock Manager will join a high-powered, fun, and collegial work environment. The Instock Manager will oversee planning and inventory management of the category as well as driving analysis and optimization of inventory management systems and processes to ensure we achieve world class inventory availability and health. Additionally, the Instock Manager will drive initiatives that improve sales, customer experience, and process improvement within retail & operations. Responsibilities
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved in-stock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead times), systematic forecasting, efficiency improvement with vendors and within the fulfillment centers.
- Partner with vendor managers and marketing managers in driving sales and profitability growth.
- Work on key system inputs to achieve highly automated replenishment.
- Work with various internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows.
- Drive complex business analysis that to identify business opportunities to improve cost structure and profitability.
- Drive cross-functional system and process improvement projects.