Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 organization that relies on Amazon’s security systems and World Wide Loss Prevention Programs, especially in the fast-paced environments of our Fulfillment Centers.
The EU Loss Prevention Team provides data mining and analytical support to Fulfillment centers across EU supporting investigations, conducting detailed analysis of databases and recording data analytics to identify internal theft. By doing so, the EU Loss Prevention supports a variety of functions from Finance in the Fulfillment Centers and Supply Chain in conducting their Loss Investigations.About the internship:
The Loss Prevention Team based in corporate office is looking for a talented Loss Prevention Intern to work with us on innovating and improving our processes.
This is a 3 to 6 months internship (full or part time) aimed at 2+ year university students or recent graduates. An Amazon internship will provide you with an unforgettable working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will make you stand out as a candidate in all your future job searches.
As a Loss Prevention Intern you'll frequently be exposed to multiple internal stakeholders and remotely with cross-functional teams. Your mission:
You’ll quickly become an expert in a range of duties:
- You'll work on projects
- You’ll help to handle investigations of theft and loss,
- You’ll master Loss Exposure and Loss Controls analysis,
- You’ll learn your way around physical security systems and controls,
- You’ll collaborate with contractor guard services,
- You’ll partake in Loss Prevention education and awareness programs,
- And you’ll get involved in workplace violence mitigation, as well as Loss Prevention audit programs.