- Self-starter with proven track record of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across an organization and cultures as well as working independently.
- Ability to identify and understand key technical aspects pertaining to corporate operations in legislative and regulatory proposals, understand business implications, and synthesize policy documents for internal and external customers.
- Ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others is required. Must be flexible and demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills, and political acumen.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant discipline (Law, Political Science, Corporate Communication, etc.). An advanced degree in Public Policy is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective relationships and networks with others.
- Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. * For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com