- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
- Cisco CCNA certification
- Advanced Linux systems administration skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Ability to travel up to 25%
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and we are even more committed to working with you to make that happen.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.