Amazon Home Services is a marketplace for on-demand professional services. This marketplace now lists over 700 services from 765 live local sellers. The Selling Services Support Specialist will be the front line interface from Amazon to providers and potentially customers dealing with an Amazon Home Services specific situation.
Reporting directly to the Manager, the VAS Variable Lead will be responsible for the day to day running of the team, specifically in regards to output, projects, processes, quality, associate coaching and real time support. The successful candidate will be a key part of Amazon Home Services Operations.
1. Functions as an authority and escalation point for department wide operational procedures by: • Keeping abreast of current Amazon.com developments. • Maintaining a high level of accessibility as a general resource for department members. • Maintaining knowledge of Customer Service and providers resources. • Maintaining knowledge of team-specific operational procedures as needed. • Facilitating communication between AHS Ops Team and the bussiness team.
2. Coaches AHS Fulfillment associates towards improvement where necessary: offers "remedial" instruction in tool usage and on other topics as required • Weekly 1:1’s • Quality Checks • Coaching and Developing team
3. Assists team with performance improvement efforts by: • Providing feedback to Manager regarding mentoring or coaching sessions with AHS Fulfillment Specialists. • Following Quality and productivity coaching and mentoring process as prescribed by their Manager, site, or HR
4. Contributes to a positive team environment by: • Proactively aiding teammates with difficult contacts for all channels (as applicable). • Demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with the manager and co-leads in an effort to manage team work load and morale
5. Contributes to any overflow work as appropriate, and as delegated.
6. Serves as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent service.
7. Successfully completes approved special projects as assigned.
8. Demonstrates exemplary performance in current position, including productivity and quality.
9. Demonstrates mastery of operations and tools.
10. Utilizes appropriate department resources.
1+ year of experience in a people management role
Proven proficiency of MS Office package in resume
Proven strong English communication skills (spoken and written) with customers and stakeholders
Demonstrated ability to make positive recommendations and implement new ideas to fix negative behaviors
Proven strong analytical skills
Flexibility in work schedule - (including weekends)
Ability to explain technical details in simple terms
Demonstrated skills working in a fast-paced environment under pressure where high performance is expected and short deadlines goals
Proven ability to work with network members and different departments
Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
Experience working with third party sellers or provider