Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class sales and business development professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology and Consulting partners within the EMEA markets.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place.
Responsibilities include qualifying inbound partner registrants and requests, understanding their services, technical solutions, vertical focus, expertise and licensing models. You will also work to proactively identify and onboard new strategic partners across the Nordics, and work in developing existing partners. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver against a set of specific goals for recruiting, on-boarding, establishing end customer success with partners and advancing partners within the Amazon Partner Network.
- Manage a large number of Nordic based AWS Technology and Consulting partners from the registration process, all the way through launching and supporting their offerings on AWS.
- Work closely with partners to have them adopt AWS technologies and address their customers’ needs for AWS technologies, through RFP support, customer engagement support, etc.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS field teams.
- Work closely with the extended AWS Partner Ecosystem Team to develop a high volume on boarding program and opportunity management program that provides Nodric partners the business and technical support they need, in a mostly automated, self-service manner.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.