Souq.com, an Amazon.com Company, is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 41 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 4,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan, offering a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
We are seeking a talented results oriented Technical Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate to join our recruiting organization.
You will work with a close-knit recruiting team. Your focus will be on driving staffing strategies along with candidate generation and closing of candidates in partnership with your clients and recruiting colleagues. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, and recruiting for innovative talent.
As a Technical Recruiter you will partner with the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business.
Successful recruiters on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs.
They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with Hiring managers, being their go to for all recruiting related matters.
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Taking a head hunting approach to recruitment to source and select top talent from a cross the globe,
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Develop and maintain accurate recruiting data/reports acting as an owner of your respective BU, providing metrics to stakeholders.
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Participate in recruiting events such as job fairs, Campus hiring and community events to build the Amazon name in country