MX Delivery Service Program: Audit & Compliance Risk Analyst
Amazon WW Operations recently formed a centralized team to partner with Amazon’s Transportation & Logistics business operations to identify and mitigate risk in a rapidly growing and complex, global environment. To support the business, we are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Amazon is seeking a high-performing Risk Analyst with a penchant for process improvement, communication and boots on the ground, roll up your sleeves success.
In this role you will conduct ongoing auditing and reporting of transportation & logistics business level compliance. You will work with business, legal, and technologies teams to remediate gaps and oversee the build-out of sustainable and systematic solutions.
Additionally, this role will work closely with Amazon Logistics and Transportation businesses, Compliance (e.g. Social Responsibility, EHS), Legal, Finance, and HR teams to implement world-class customer-centric compliance & risk management tools and processes. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Ensure that you and the Team remain customer obsessed.
· Ensure that you and the Team take end-to-end ownership of… well… everything within your grasp.
· Tactical leadership of strategic initiatives.
· Cross functional coordination and task tracking.
· Communications across various parties to ensure alignment of goals and tasks to guarantee the overall success of the program.
· Develop and manage auditing processes to appraise carrier performance and problem resolution.
· Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs; we work fast and hard.
· Management and execution of cross-functional projects or components of key programs including data gathering, analysis, forward looking supply chain approaches and communication of insights & recommendations.
· Oversee remediation efforts to bring the business in compliance and improve our transportation & logistics network that deliver flexible and efficient products on behalf of our customers.