Would you like to engage with senior business and technology leaders of partners and enterprises to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating and modernizing technology landscapes to AWS? Are you an expert in SAP products and technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand SAP application architectures and migration approaches? Are you interested in helping them to retire technical debt and accelerate innovation?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for SAP Partner Solutions Architects to help our partners migrate enterprise customers to the cloud at scale. You will be playing a key role in accelerating these partners’ SAP cloud migration capabilities to build scale to meet massive customer demand. You will be asked to apply your experience in SAP migrations to support and enable partners to build and develop their migration frameworks. This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build SAP cloud-optimized architectures, and support our partners be successful in building migration capabilities.
You will be part of a cross functional team including business development, sales, solution architecture, partners, and professional services, engaging with senior leadership internally and within the partner and customer environment. Your role will be focused on driving successful outcomes for partners and customers, developing IP and mechanisms to build repeatable and scaleable engagements, and building an effective partner ecosystem.
The SAP Partner Solution Architect works with strategic partners to develop and enable their migration competencies and provide deal and project level technical support. The SAP Partner Solution Architect must have the ability to train and mentor partners on the migration process, technologies and best practices therefore enabling them to conduct engagements independently for positive customer outcomes.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skills in both SAP products and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to customers but to the broader SAP community including customers, partners, developers, & architects. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to easily interact with, infrastructure teams, software developers, and architects to lead SAP migration discussions and workshops, overcoming obstacles and concerns across the business stakeholders.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· The end goal is to enable the strategic partner ecosystem such that they are able to source and execute SAP migration deals without the need for AWS support.
· To support partners develop their SAP migration frameworks (assessment and readiness planning) and IP and act as a coach and mentor in live opportunities.
· To engage with strategic partners for deal level architectural and deal development support through deal workshops and enquiries support.
· Engage strategic partner account teams and inspire and enable lighthouse SAP migration wins.
· Support active partner customer engagement providing support and where necessary leadership in defining SAP cloud architectures, migration pathways, business case, and migration through to production.
· Identify opportunities and inspire partners to develop capabilities, IP and new ‘go to market’ solutions to meet market needs.
· Work with Partner Development Manager and Partner Success Manager to define and execute structured enablement plans for strategic partners.
· To provide ongoing high quality migration competency enablement to partners based on a combination of classroom support and deal level support.
· Represent and Promote AWS within SAP, the SAP developer and end user communities.
Capture and share best-practice knowledge for deploying, running and managing SAP solutions on AWS