Are you a customer-obsessed individual with a passion for solving problems and driving an innovative and fast growing business? Overview:
Amazon’s Kindle Content Customer Service team supports multiple Amazon publishing services that provide self-service tools for publishing e-books and print-books. The CS Specialist will be the front line interface between Amazon and the content providers who use these services to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store. The CS Specialist will serve as the primary support interface for customers using the system and ensure all their concerns are attended to such that the system works smoothly. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
We are seeking a driven, experienced professional to work directly with a specialized segment of authors and content providers. The CS Specialist will play a critical role in supporting our rapid growth by working directly with authors/publishers while learning from them so that we can create the best-in-class customer experience for them.
The ideal candidate must be able to work at the strategic level and at the tactical level (managing customer experience, operations, analyzing data, and solving problems). We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successful vendor/account/customer relations, using customer insight and data to identify and prioritize opportunities. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will be a key to success. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment. Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrate timely, accurate, friendly and professional customer service (CS)
- Meet or exceed quality and productivity goals assigned by management
- Demonstrate clear written and oral communication
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency when resolving customer issues
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Effectively use available tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
- Draft SOPs, references, policies or blurbs to improve the customer experience and/or internal efficiency
- Recognize and pro-actively communicate system issues, process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
- Consistently improve content provider and customer experience by delivering superior customer support, and by relentlessly advocating for content providers
- Exceed customer expectations by going above and beyond
- All other duties as assigned