This is a 6 month internship.
Are you a curious what goes behind the scenes of campus recruitment, looking to contribute fun and practical ideas in areas of candidate attraction, branding, sourcing, recruitment and events?
We’re looking for an outgoing, digitally savvy student to join the Amazon Web Services Campus Recruitment Team. As a Intern, you will be groomed into your role, made aware of strategic frameworks behind how AWS works, and how we approach university hiring, talent pipeline, sourcing and campus events.
The ideal candidate will be one who has a bias for action and one who insists on the highest standards- always. This role will see the successful candidate work alongside an experienced mentor but to operate independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment, supporting Korea.
- Assisting the recruiter for interview coordination, post jobs, follow ups, pre-resume screens, maintain data and run reports
- Coordinate for interview batch days and onboarding
- Being the point of contact locally for the recruiter, interviewers and hiring managers
- Support the recruiter in organizing events, campus talks, recruitment drives
- Coordinate with external stakeholders in Korea including students, universities, vendors in the local language