AWS is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like NetFlix, Pinterest, Spotify, airbnb, and Instagram as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell International, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Samsung.
Are you an accomplished Migration Practice Leader? Do you have IT consulting leadership experience deploying solutions for enterprise APAC organizations moving mission-critical applications to the cloud? Have you built and led successful, APAC IT/ applications consulting practices? Can you build and lead ISV workload migration practice to deliver new capabilities to our enterprise customers? Can you build and lead large-scale application modernizations and SaaS deployments that help customers leverage the AWS platform and partner services?
To accelerate our rapidly-growing cloud business, we are looking for a motivated, technology and business savvy person to build upon our ecosystem of migration consulting partners who build solutions with our strategic technology partners
We are looking for an experienced ISV Migration Practice Leader to help AWS consulting partners develop technical expertise and capacity. The ISV Migration Practice Leader will build, own and manage the migration practices for our top systems integrators and will drive joint progress for our ISVs. The ISV Migration Practice Leader is responsible for the overall partner strategy for migration consulting partners, which include go to market plans for our top consulting partners along with supporting programs. This role has a global responsibility and will work closely with cross section of AWS teams, including partner development managers, solution architects, professional services, partner success managers and our sales teams. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses and the Amazon Partner Network (APN) community is helping to dramatically accelerate innovation on the AWS Cloud.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in technology and services partnerships and deploying cloud migration solutions for large enterprise customers. S/he should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and technical challenges to help build and convey compelling value propositions for AWS customers with our partners. The candidate should also have a proven track record of influencing innovation through partners with prior solution selling and program successes. Roles & Responsibilities
- Own strategic plan for consulting partners who have deep domain knowledge of application specific workloads.
- Identify and prioritize new SIs with specific domain knowledge, and help recruit them with help of partner development representatives.
- Build C-level relationships with systems integrators and MSSPs to generate interest in AWS programs focused on workload migrations.
- Build scalable offers and programs to drive customer success with multiple SIs across APAC.
- Work with consulting partners on joint GTM efforts to drive adoption of workload migration program in the field. Execute go-to-market and routes-to-market plans with clear and measurable ROI models.
- Represent the AWS SI strategy and customer programs for migration to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Help prioritize AWS investment in migration consulting and MSSP partners to drive incremental revenue for both AWS and selected partners.
- Lead regular pipeline reviews, and drive rapid adoption of the program in larger customer case.
- Identify and document best practices and lessons learned.
- Drive collaboration and integration between multiple partners to deliver comprehensive solutions for large enterprise customers.
- Work with cross functional groups to help strategic partners to develop capabilities and achieve proficiency according to AWS competency standards.
- Work collaboratively inside of AWS to drive new solutions to market with our product management, solution architect, and professional service teams.
- Work collaboratively with AWS consulting partners to create solutions that combine our top technology partners with packaged implementation of workload migration services.
- Prepare and give business reviews to stakeholders.
- Effectively team with PR, Marketing, Legal, and Support teams.
- Curate reusable assets – lead your AWS team in the assembly and rollout of packaged offers designed to optimize customer impact, leveraging field experiences and outcomes.