Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate. As the APAC Segment Leader- Machine Learning (ML), within our APAC Channels & Alliances business function, you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling, developing, and promoting AWS technology and consulting partners who build and/or deliver solutions with AWS Machine Learning services. In this role, you will also develop and execute partner go-to-market programs that result in new customer acquisition, increased pipeline and revenue for AWS services, as well as scaling the expansion of existing customer project deployments.
AWS APAC Segment Leaders are responsible for recruiting, developing, and promoting APN partners in specific technology areas to AWS customers and sellers. To accelerate our rapidly-evolving Machine Learning business, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy person to build upon our global ecosystem of partners who build solutions relative to services such as Amazon Lex, Amazon Recognition, AWS DeepLens, and Amazon SageMaker.
In this role, you will work across the AWS organization to identify and develop high-quality partners in the Machine Learning space. You will work closely with the product teams who develop the services, business development organization, AWS sales, marketing, and of course the AWS Partner Network (APN) team to grow a world-class ecosystem of consulting partners. You will be expected to:
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop and drive a strategy to build and grow an AWS-based AI/ML ecosystem of partners
· Develop and drive business and technical enablement plan to partners
· Promote top AI/ML partners to AWS customers and sellers
· Work with global stakeholders in the production of solution plays
· Develop and drive promotions, funding benefits, and incentives as appropriate
· Own and evolve the requirements for AI/ML partners
· Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer and partner experience
· Be a liaison between AI/ML partners and the product teams; meet regularly with product team staff
· Work with AWS marketing to include partners in relevant campaigns and promotional opportunities
· Manage the APAC partner go-to-market for the vertical, including pipeline tracking, new market penetration and key partner development and scale.