APAC Segment Leader – Contact Center
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate. As the APAC Segment Leader- Contact Center, within our APAC Channels & Alliances business function, you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling, developing, and promoting AWS technology and consulting partners who build and/or deliver solutions with AWS Connect services. In this role, you will also develop and execute partner go-to-market programs that result in new customer acquisition, increased pipeline and revenue for AWS services, as well as scaling the expansion of existing customer project deployments.
Amazon Connect is transforming the Contact Center As A Service (“CCaaS”) market worldwide, combining the power of Amazon’s own internally developed and proven customer service platform with other AWS services such as Lex and Lambda. To meet the strong customer demand, we have created and continue to develop an ecosystem of technology and consulting partners to help us deliver the best possible solutions to customers.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these partners, you will be responsible for driving new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the partners AWS aligned portfolio. The ideal candidate will possess both a business/sales background that enables them development forward thinking initiatives which drive net new scale adoption of AWS services. S/he is expected to not only create and conceptualize APAC-wide programs but also be able to manage the execution through partners. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships. This person is an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands on approach. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be the CCaaS APAC partner ecosystem subject-matter expert (SME) for this technology segment, including a knowledge of (and ideally, existing relationships with) the top technology and consulting partners that are critical to customer adoption and success for predefined goals and objectives.
- Working closely with AWS Sales, Solutions Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering and Professional Services counterparts, lead the APAC CCaaS partner strategy, development and execution plan.
- Identify, prioritize and recruit an ongoing pipeline of qualified APN partners to achieve customer solution, revenue, and service delivery objectives in APAC.
- Work closely with partner development managers to build executive level relationships within the top target accounts in order to gain senior commitment to focus partner solutions and/or consulting offerings on customer success with AWS services.
- Work closely with the AWS Partner Network team, AWS Sales Leaders, and the Global CCaaS Segment and Programs Leader to design and execute go-to-market programs that have clear and measurable ROI models and metrics.
- Align closely and share goals with partner development managers and partner sales managers in order to maximize the revenue driven through and with the prioritized CCaaS APN partners in APAC.
- Co-develop and deliver enablement programs that allow ecosystem partners to deepen their skills and proficiency in AWS CCaaS services. Work with cross functional groups, including AWS Training, Professional Services and Partner Solution Architects, to support the development and delivery of reusable business and technical enablement content for partners.
- Represent the AWS CCaaS APAC ecosystem strategy to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and give business reviews to AWS senior leaders on the breadth, depth and performance of the APAC CCaaS Partner ecosystem.